Amos and Uncle Dan play together.
Somehow Amos is the only still one in this picture.
Amos showing off his wiggling skills.
Me and my little buddy.
Amos, getting his wiggles out.The weather here has been really pleasant. It's been a bit humid, sorta cloudy, but warm, with sun breaks. It's been nice!
This morning and a bit last night, Amos' breathing became a bit more labored and he was wheezing a bit more. This is not good news, so we are going in to see the dr tomorrow. In the mean time, he's back on albuterol, which makes him wild and crazy and he can't be stopped!
I am still on a mission to clean and organize. So I spent more time doing that today. Amos took a really long nap, which gave Nathan (who was home working for the church) and I time to catch up and talk. That was much needed and much enjoyed. Nathan did some more work while I fed Amos and gave him a treatment. Then it was off to the tile store to look for a kitchen floor. It literally took us 15 minutes to decide on a nice stone grey color. We decided heretofore that going to the expensive tile places, skipping Lowe's and Home Depot, helps us agree and make a decision faster. Oh well, we both have expensive taste!
After that little stop, Amos and I went over to Beth and Dan's to lend them my falling apart red luggage, to lug stuff home to store while in Africa. As always, it was fun to play with the Aunt and Uncle and I sent them off to Tacoma then fed Amos.
On the way back home, Amos fell asleep, so I drove around a bit and he got a nice little nap in. We've just had dinner, a treatment and lots of wiggles. This little guy is worn out from all the excitement, so it's bed time all around!

No comments:
Post a Comment