Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hmmm....


GO AMOS GO!!

Lounging...

Stretching....

Sooooo ti-red!

Amos is getting better. Slowly but surely. He's to the stage where is sounds worse than it is, I think. He's getting his voice back and is acting like himself again. He's got his appetite back, too. Last night we fed him sweet potatoes at 9:30! He also learned a new skill and it was so cool to watch. After Nathan finished feeding him, he gave Amos some Cheerios on his tray and Amos put them in his mouth, one by one, ten in a row!!! He had not done that before. He would almost make it, then drop the Cheerio on the floor or in his bib. It was so cool to see him repeatedly feed himself. He's also clapping alot more and is as talkative as ever, whether or not he has a voice!
During the night, we dealt with the cough that is lingering. It's the dry scratchy cough you get when everything drains. So we were up every hour until 2 and then he slept on me from 2-5. It was brutal until I realized what was happening and then was able to adjust my expectations! We had slept so well the night before...! Amos was able to sleep on his own after 5 and we got some good rest. He's napping again, now and I'm hurrying to get other things done too!!
Oh, one more thing...it's been sunny and warm yesterday and today!! Yippeee! I am so ready for sun and warmth, real sun and warmth, not look-outside-the-window-see-sun-think-it's-warm-out sun. I am so ready!! I'll enjoy it before it gets tooooo hot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see Amos is feeling better! we definitely need to meet up while you're in town in a couple of weeks.