


Amos did his part to help me with the packages by sitting nicely in his highchair with his paper to crumple.Tuckered out.

Amos and the spoon. (And cool hairdo.)
Tuckered out again, while I folded the laundry.
So here are more pictures of Amos. Whenever the lighting is good in our bedroom, I feel the undeniable itch to photograph Amos especially when he's in a good mood and smiley. Those such occassions occurred this afternoon, and snapping ensued. I always try to capture his eyes: their brightness and wideness, and feel that I may have been successful today.
We had a good rest of the day. Amos finally was bathed and we had another good run/walk. A trip to the post office was fun, as there were long lines of people sending things to their mothers. We did too, so grandmothers and great-grandmothers, watch for packages! I got my first mother's day card from my parents today. That was pretty awesome, too. Amos, being the sly guy that he is, painted his Mother's Day card last week, so now he's just got to translate to Daddy, since he's still working on his writing skills.





No comments:
Post a Comment