Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May day!


Yay!

Where's Amos?


The Duckie always wins!

Good Tuesday morning. We are up early, as Amos has had his first official stuffy nose, all night long. Needless to say, we've gone backwards from sleeping all night, to up throughout the night, but not really up. I put the binky in until 3 and then he ate for awhile. We were up again at 5:30, mostly because he couldn't breathe very well. I made it worse, and tried to suction the gunk out. Then I used the saline spray and that worked well. We got another hour long nap and then he was up again. He's in a pretty foul mood. He's doing the screech cry, which is just not pretty. I hope we'll get more naps, because I'm tired!
Yesterday was a great day, though. We walked/ran to Blockbuster and the shops there. That was a great walk, as it's about 2 miles, round trip. Amos slept the whole time, so I think he enjoyed it! I got more work done on stripping the cabinets. And our good friends, Stephanie and Terrace dropped by on their way down from Bellingham. And last night we went to a bible study at Brendan and Jessica's house, that we hope to be regular attendees of.
Amos wore his camo pants last night. I found them in the "next-size-up" drawer. Good thing, they are almost too small! The clapping continues, as does the rolling. He's getting better and better!

No comments: