Yesterday, Amos and I had our usual morning (after Amos decided to be up at 4:45, 5:30 and 6:15, then 8) and I sleepily putzed around the house while he had his morning nap. Aunt Bethany came over in the afternoon, and we set out for Lynnwood, to visit the fine shopping establishments there. We spent way to much time at Old Navy, buying clothes for our respective trips to hot places. By the time we left, Amos was ready for another nap, so Beth and I drove through Starbucks and then home, to get her car. Then we headed to Northgate for some bathing suit (and other things) at Target, and by the time we got there, Amos had had a satisfactory nap! I was surprised at how easy it was to find a suit that I liked and that fit well, hiding all of the necessary places. While at Target, Nathan called to say he was done with work, and we realized it was dinner time. So we made plans to get sushi together, at the University Village. After we all made our way over, we spent time walking around, killing time for the wait. Amos was starting to get tired again, and hungry, and by the end of dinner was really ready to head home.
I made him an easy dinner of banana, cereal and applesauce and he finally got his dinner! Just when we thought it was bed time, I realized that Nathan needed to try on the clothes I got him and see what he liked. Amos occupied himself with various tags and plastic hangers and shorts while watching his dad try on clothes! While he liked what I got him, the fit was off, mostly (that's pretty common!) and so we'll be making another trip to Old Navy today!
Sadly, the camera stayed home all day, so there are no pictures to capture the third day in a row, with Beth and Dan! Oh well, it's dually noted anyway!
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment