
The Haircut Sisters!

Amos amused himself while I folded laundry, propped up for maximum drainage!
Today Amos and I were out and about. I went to get my hair trimmed, so that it looks somewhat the same, all the way around. After numerous trims here and there it was starting to get out of hand. I promised not to touch it this time. And I'll make good on the promise. Again, Julia did an awesome job. Bethany came too and watched Amos while I got to get my hair done first. Bethany is the one that connected me with Julia, as she was one of Beth's first friends upon her arrival to Seattle. They had fun catching up and Amos charmed all of the salon ladies, as usual! We had a pretty good day, too. I think I'm getting well! Yay! I'm pretty dried up and don't really feel sick. Just tired. Amos had another fever this morning, so I went and got our Amoxicillan prescription filled and gave him more tylenol. But he did well all day, and as far as I can tell, the fever never returned. He was even in a jolly mood this evening, with no tylenol! So, I'll hold off on the antibiotic for now. I have a few more days before it begins to expire. I really don't want to have to give it to him if it's not necessary. I did, however, suction out some prized pieces all day today. And even though Amos did not appreciate it at first, he was breathing much better each time. He's now asleep, and I don't know for how long. He's taken 45 minute naps all day. So maybe he'll sleep awhile. Thanks to Stephanie and Whitney who have given helpful hints on beating the cold. I have yet to get in the attic for the vaporizor (Nathan's not home yet!) and will look for the homeopathic tablets when I'm out!
I hope we're on the mend, we'll see how the night goes!
1 comment:
owa girl! it ain't the haircut sisters...it's the hairdo sisters! get it riiiight! owa! and last time i checked, errin took beths place in the group! hahaha...oh the days. ya girls look mahhhvelous dahling!
Post a Comment