Thursday, May 17, 2007

Overall, another good overalls day!

"Mommy--this silver boxy thing is attached to your face..."




Amos agrees to be photographed and then begins to wave at the camera. Then he realizes, there's a hand in that wave!


We brought out the red corduroy overalls today and they still fit in the length, though are made for a much fatter baby! Oh well, that's the story of Amos' life, I'm afraid! We had another day that I am tired, though, I was able to be a bit more focused today! We did some errands and had fun hanging out together. We were able to find a bath seat/ring at a consignment shop, and will try it tomorrow! I am so excited to see if it works! This afternoon, Amos and I went to visit Nathan at work. Amos was so glad to see new things and new people. Amos is getting really good at waving now. He waves at people, so as to say hi, and mostly does it with his left hand. Hmmmm.....I had also hoped that the rumor of a new Trader Joe's opening in Ballard was true, and that it had happened, but alas, it has not. Amos was too fussy too go grocery shopping, so we just headed home. He was almost asleep, so I woke him up in hopes of getting him to sleep in bed. But I think he got just enough shut eye, that multiple attempts at naps this evening failed, and his tummy got the better of him. We went for an abbreviated run/walk and cuddled in bed, waiting for Nathan to return home from work. He refused to nurse, I think due to being over tired, so I pumped and then made him dinner. He ate the rest of the pasta, chicken and mushroom mush, 2 carrot cubes and a bowl of banana applesauce. He was hungry! He also had his first whole shells and cheese, and was able to chew up the whole shell! He is so cute when he eats. He's such a big boy!

No comments: