Pictures from yesterday:






...So here we are, 6 am. What a night. This being the first time that Amos has had a stuffy nose/cold, last night was the first night we spent fighting it. I thought that a good suction and spray would do us good for a long while, hoping that both of us could get some much-needed rest. Amos was up, two hours later, hungry and unable to breathe through his nose. So we suctioned and sprayed, fed and tried to go back to sleep. That took an hour. The whole binky thing complicates matters, too. I guess it's something to consider when deciding about binkies, whether or not you want to suction their nose out so they can breathe enough to suck and then go to sleep. Of course, the whole binky thing was out of our control anyway...
Yesterday was an ok day. We both ended up becoming sick, and couldn't play with Luke across the street, as planned. Amos took really great naps, though, 2 hours each. He did that on Monday too. Very exciting! Yesterday, we also tried a few new things: Amos tried eating carrots, which he really liked, and ate a ritz cracker after lunch and dinner, which he also really liked. He found a new Grover toy to play with from his Sesame Street shelves, and enjoyed playing with him for a lengthy amount of time. He even found the tag!
One new fun skill: Amos can do high fives! That's a blast.
For now, we'll see how today goes. I am feeling pretty tired after being up half the night, literally. But I feel less sick, probably due to the Zycam I've been taking. Now, we've just got to get Amos well! More carrots!


No comments:
Post a Comment