Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday in Black and White, mostly


Amos took his first non-wrapped bath today. He loved to splash with his hands and feet...doesn't he look so old?

Yes!

My flower garden, before I potted the pansies. They look beautiful, Mom and Dad!

Today was a scattered, busy day. As I write this now, I am dreaming of dreamland, ready to go to bed. Not time yet! Nathan is digging up our flower beds to prepare for better soil and Amos has awoken from a very late, but much needed nap. We almost attempted a walk to Blockbuster today, but the looming black clouds made me think twice. This morning, during his bath, I pushed his wet hair back. When it dried, it was a mowhawk! It's still standing, now! Maybe tonight and tomorrow morning will bring more sleep...I missed my morning nap, which happens when my brain gets going too much! But, hooray for babies that are in better moods, after they've slept!!

No comments: