




Today, so far, Amos and I have had a lovely day. He's eaten slept and been happy overall; I've sewed, grocery shopped, jogged and am happy overall. A bit tired, but happy. After lunch this afternoon, I decided to do the real high chair test: painting on the tray. And boy, was that fun. Well, I had fun anyway. Amos enjoyed it too, I think. He painted for a good amount of time for someone his age, and surprisingly, didn't put the paint in his mouth as much as I thought he would. Maybe that was because he just ate! Anyway, fun was had by all and there are many little masterpieces to save for later!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh Sarah! Amos looks so cute eating! IT's kind of a deja vu to Grace. I tell her she has spidey hands when her food gets stuck. It's so cute she shakes and it stays on like glue! Thanks for putting so many pictures up, it makes it feel like I am right there!
Post a Comment