Thursday, April 19, 2007

Heck yes!

Listening to and watching as Daddy gets ready for bed!

Amos loves tags!

Holding it in!





So we had a good day. Amos is rockin' and rollin' on his solid foods and unswaddled naps. They take alot longer to get started, at least a half an hour. Amos has to touch every possible thing in his crib, each slat and the headboard, with both hands AND feet, then take out his binky and touch everything in his crib with his binky, which he hits against the wood. I wasn't kidding when I said he was a wiggly worm! Anyway, so after he gets calmed down, he finds his sweet spot (one or the other of his sides) and then I have to pat him, and sing, and usually pat/hold down his hands while I sing. Tonight the process took a bit longer, which is okay. I let him cry some and he finally collapsed in exhaustion on our bed. I moved him to his bed and he stayed asleep. We'll see how long that lasts! We had unexpected sun after alot of rain this morning, so we took a run/walk this evening and even though it was pretty cool out, still enjoyed being outside. We're hoping that sleeping unswaddled will help him roll more and later crawl. I'm really in no hurry for him to be mobile, but for the sake of his development, he needs to get going! Our days are numbered!

No comments: