Saturday, April 07, 2007

Fun Friday!

The last of the lillies from the flowers that Nathan sent.

Fun with Aunt Bethany!



Playing at the lake!

Singing with Beth and Dan!

Playing Aunt Beth's banjo!

Bethany was so excited about her coordinated outfit!



Amos works on his butterfly!


Today was the pinnacle of the week, in terms of weather. It got up to 75 degrees and everyone was out. I'm pretty sure no one went to work and nearly everyone stayed home from school. They all wanted to enjoy this fleeting awesome weather. (Case in point: we woke up to rain!). Amos and I spent the afternoon at Beth and Dan's where Aunt Jessica was also hanging out. We played for awhile and then Beth and I headed for Green Lake for a walk. We walked some, maybe a mile or two, and then returned home for more fun. As they headed to dinner, Amos and I headed home to meet up with Nathan. Amos fell asleep in the car, after not sleep allllll afternoon so Nathan heated up leftovers and jumped in the car with me for a driving dinner! We drove around for while, talking and eating. It was a nice car date! When we got home we watched some of the Office, on DVD. That's really the only thing I want to watch these days...it's soooo funny! Amos and I headed for bed while Nathan stayed up to unwind and watch a movie. This morning we all got up together, but Nathan and Amos are back in bed, as Nathan's not feeling so well. We'll see what today brings!

No comments: