Saturday, April 28, 2007

9 month old "Portraits"







Here are some of the pictures that I've taken this week. I tried to make them somewhat professional looking, but they ended up still looking homemade. Anyhow, they turned out really well, but it took a few sessions to get a good group of good ones. Literally, I probably took 100-200 pictures each time, with maybe 10 being ok for one reason or another! Don't worry, Grandparents and Great Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, you'll get copies, eventually!!
In other news, Amos is doing really well with his sleeping. His naps during the day are good and he is sleeping 5-6 hour stretches at night. It's really nice to feel rested! I hope it continues!
Yesterday Amos learned how to clap, or discovered that his hands would do that. It was really fun and although it's been a stretch to get him to do it again, it's fun to try!
Today we went to a baby shower for Caleb Zerfoss. He's a long awaited child for Joe and Elizabeth, who adopted him in March. They are so happy and Caleb is one handsome guy! There were about a million babies, there too. Just kidding, probably only 10 or 15. But it was fun to have them altogether! Amos is about the same size as the other 3 months olds. That was fun. But he acts older. While he was jumping on Aunt Bethany's lap, his pants fell down around his ankles. I don't have a belt for him, nor do I really want to do it, but we might just have to! He is one skinny guy!

No comments: