Friday, April 27, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

...paper and crumpling it up!


...the very manly easter bunny!

...toes: instant toys!

...the spoon. Amos had played with it for half an hour when we took this picture!



...the rubber duckie!

...soft books and tags and taggies!

As you can see, Amos is in to some very specific and special stuff these days. The spoon thing is the most amazing, as you can give it to him in or out of the highchair and it keeps him busy for a long time!
In other Amos news, we had good sleep Wednesday night (a stretch of 4 hours, then up every two) and last night he did really well: slept for 6 hours, then another 2 and 1/2. Very good! We are up playing now, I think due to so much rest, but I'll be ready for a nap soon, as will Amos, probably.
Yesterday Amos did a few new things, as well. He finally rolled over a few times, in what seemed like an effortless roll. He had tried so hard the night before, Nathan and I watching in pain. But yesterday, he saw his rubber duckie and just went for it. I just watched in amazement, so no pictures! He also learned how to put his feet in his mouth, which for some reason, is an achievement! He's also been doing really well, taking naps in his big bed all day. For the second day in a row, he took three naps, through the day, going down for them very well. I feel like we're getting into a routine, so we've been home alot. But I like it!
Anyway, speaking of napping...!

No comments: