Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sleep, ahh sleep!

Amos slept through the night last night. I woke up at 6 this morning with a "You slept through the night!" And when Nathan woke up a few minutes later, I rejoiced with him. After a feed and a slight thought about staying awake, Amos went back to sleep and slept another 3 hours! It was wonderful! Then today, he took three hour-long naps, all in his big boy bed with no problem! He's now down for the count, so we'll see how it goes tonight. I must confess, that sleeping is wonderful, but it sends my body, that thinks it has to feed someone every 2-3 hours, mixed messages. Today, in its confusion, it was a bit sore. But things are better now.
In other news, his mowhawk prevailed and spent the day happily atop Amos' head.

1 comment:

steph said...

YEAH YEAH