


I think he liked his bib better than the cereal!
Amos got to travel in his orb, protected from the rain.
I borrowed Nathan's raincoat, which has a better hood!

Amos figured out how to hold his binkie just right so as to comfort his tooth!

Round two...

...did not go as well...
...as I had hoped!
Today we awoke to the sounds of a soft rain falling on our skylights. After yesterday's sun and warmth, it was a bit disappointing to wake up and see rain. But it was a comforting rain, soft and gentle. It was true Seattle rain. And since Amos was up every two hours last night, I took the liberty of sleeping in. Amos had a hard time falling asleep again this morning, which was unusual, as he usually goes right back to sleep in the morning. I think his tooth was bugging him, because he was screaming for no reason. :( But he slept for a long time, so I got things done! After he woke up, and ate, we went for a walk in the rain. It was fun, actually. The temperature was in the mid 50's so it wasn't so bad. We attempted rice cereal again twice today and both times he was less than thrilled. While Nathan and I ate chili for dinner, I gave him a taste on my spoon and he loved it. It was a small taste, so hopefully he won't have indigestion! He has been fussy again this afternoon and evening, of course, when I wanted to make dinner. The cure for that is upbeat Beatles turned up really loud. That way I can dance and sing while I make dinner, which distracts Amos from his troubles. Sadly, there are no pictures of the dancing and singing. We'll see how the night goes. We are keeping him up now so that we can put him down to bed soon, and hopefully he'll sleep awhile!


2 comments:
Hey Guys! Just wanted to say "hi!" Love all the pictures you put up. Grace makes the same face when eating, I think that it is so cute! I would make the same face if someone tried to give me rice cereal!
I think I am going to make your chili tomorrow for dinner. AND I need the MegaMeatloaf recipe. I think that'll be a hit at the Gay home.
xoxoxo jen
hey, have you tried hyland's teething tablets? i know homeopathy doesn't work for everybody, but those beautiful little nothing-to-them pills have comforted beothan from first tooth to first molars. they are like magic! he still requests them: "tee tablets, peas?"
Post a Comment