Friday, March 16, 2007

Celebration Day!

Addendum:
Here are some pictures from our night of fun! Amos was a good sport and did pretty well, considering we weren't home and in our regular routine!


Scott helps Amos get in touch with his inner disco dancer at Thai 65.


The Gents played poker while the Ladies went downstairs for drinks!


Amos and Nathan had quality balcony time.


The man of the night with his lady and namesake!
An okay picture of us on the balcony!
The family that slowdances together stays together!
Boggle and a dance party (not pictured!)





As Led Zeppelin says, "we're gonna sing and dance and have a celebration..."

Because today, is my dad's birthday (I'll be calling you soon!), Brendan's graduation-from-college-party AND preparation for St Patrick's Day (even though I've been wearing my St Pat's stuff all week...). In addition to all of this, my husband sent me flowers. How blessed I am because of him. Anyway, here are some pics from the day...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

No way. Caleb shares Kenny Meeks' birthday? How cool is that.