Saturday, March 31, 2007

Amos tries yogurt and the sippy cup and other happenings.









So far today, we've been to the shop where Nathan works (they're doing some remodeling), and on other errands. When we returned home, Amos tried cereal and yogurt, though I think it was too rich for him! I gave him the cup with water and he played with it, not getting much out since he had to actually suck! He was too busy chewing on the cup and I think it felt really good. When I took out the stopper from his cup, the water came out fast and he was sure surprised (the latter cup pictures). We took a walk, which put Amos to sleep (before and after pictures) and waited for Nathan to return home from a hard day's work.

1 comment:

steph said...

Yeah for sippy cups, I know tj really loves hers. We tried one like you were using and she still uses it as a great teether! She never got that it was more than that...we love the "disposable" ones, she figured them out quickly and though she can make a mess with them she is able to drink as well.....plus they are cheap if you do missplace any.