Yay for new and improved hair!!
And here's Amos doing his second favorite thing: jumping! (His first favorite....eating!)
This morning I awoke to the pitter patter of rain on our skylights. I was bummed because I thought it might be nice again today, making way for a walk. I fed Amos, played, changed him and we went back to sleep. We awoke again, with no rain, just clouds. As the day progressed, there were spurts of rain here and there, and eventually, blue skies and sunrays!
We began our hanging out with Nathan, at the church, where he was working on a new song. We met him there so we could all go to the hair salon, for me to get my new haircut cleaned up. I hung out with Julia, the best haircutter in Seattle, and Nathan walked Amos around Freemont in his chopper. They stopped in for a short visit, and went back into the elements! Julia did an amazing job of transforming my hair into the cute cut I wanted and we headed back to church, to leave Nathan to finish his songwriting. We headed off to Beth and Dan's house, and hung out there for awhile. Beth and I got our plan together. Instead of walking around Green Lake, we headed up north to the big Joann's and putzed around there for awhile. Then we headed to our house for dinner, Dan to pick up Beth, and yes, you guessed it, more hanging out. Around 8pm, we were all hanged out, so we split ways and Amos and I headed for bed. I rested for a bit, and then hung out with Nathan after church music practice. So now, being all hanged out again, I'm off to bed!



1 comment:
I really like the haircut! Will you and Amos be following Nathan from week to week for worship or will you two settle in to one location?
Post a Comment