For all of you viewers of the Partain Family Adventures, there are a few new features that you may not have noticed. Along the righthand side, you can see lots of little links to things. One is a new thing that Blogger is doing. They've partnered with a photograph cataloging site, and now you can order any of the pictures found on our blog to be sent to you, in the form of prints. Just click the link and follow the directions. I tried it and it's pretty easy!
The other thing is that we now have a GUESTBOOK! which you can sign without having to be a member of Blogger or have a gmail account. So please, leave us a comment, at least so I know someone out there is reading! (Actually, I do know that grandmas, grandpas and great grandmas are looking...just curious if anyone else does!).
Enjoy the new additions!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment