This week, Amos has been a little bit sick, but not too sick. We jumped on it and have been giving him breathing treatments and zycam. They have helped a bit and Amos is getting better. He has been sleeping well, which has been good, with only an occassional coughing fit.
We went to the doctor yesterday for the second half of the flu shot and while we were there, we weighed and measured Amos. He came in at 17 lbs, 7.8 ozs, which is only a few oz up from a month ago, but the really exciting thing is that he is 28 and 3/4 inches long...he grew 3/4 of an inch in a month!!! He's only done 1/2 inches in a month, in the past. Which explains why he looks like he's about to grow out of his car seat! Anyway, everyone has been saying that he looks older and bigger, so that explains it!
I am trying to fight the anxiousness that sits with me day in and day out, about moving into our house. I cannot wait!! I am so excited and nervous and anxious: excited to be in our own space; nervous that it will take a long time to set things up, build furniture and unpack, and anxious because I am so excited!! So, hopefully, things will go well.
The weather has been really nice lately: sunny and cool and a bit warmer in the afternoons. I am really enjoying these last autumn days, before all the leaves are gone. It's beautiful, everywhere we drive and I feel surprised by it. Maybe it's because I've been surrounded by giant pine trees for the last six years. They aren't so bad either!



No comments:
Post a Comment