Monday, July 09, 2007

Sunday continues...


Yesterday we went to church in Seattle, at the Green Lake CrossPoint site. We picked up Abby on the way and then enjoyed worship. We stayed for awhile afterward to talk with various friends and went out for Indian Buffet afterward. It was sooooo good! And Amos got his first taste of Nan (sp?) bread. He loved it. On our way home, he fell asleep right away and took a long nap at home. We also napped and it was so wonderful. We had an afternoon/evening viewing of the movie, Breach and then went to bed. Through the night, Amos did ok with the noswaddle, until this morning. He was up at 3:30--I fed him; he fell asleep on me so I tried to move him. No luck. He stretched his arms out to me. So I held him for another hour. No luck, again, in moving him. Finally, at 5:30, I swaddled him, fed him and he went back to sleep for another hour. I fed him again and we slept until 8. It was wonderful! Today we're off to Beth and Dan's by way of Home Depot. The contractor is going to lay the floor today and will need grout for tomorrow. How exciting! We'll see what adventures await for us today!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you found Caleb's blog! I plan to link to it from the other one once I have that one more caught up. In the mean time, I figured blog savvy friends could get a sneak preview.

Bummer on the swaddling and restless night. Have a great day!