We had such a fun day, playing with Luke from across the street, bathing and cleaning up! And that's not even the half of it. Today was a day, that, despite the little sleep I got last night (yes, Amos is back to eating every two hours, day and night), I felt energized today. I think it's because we got to walk yesterday and I think it's really helping me sleep well, when I do! So we got up around 10 and Amos was wet! So it was in the bath for Amos. He had to take a bath within a bath because the sink was full of dishes! Then we cleaned up the kitchen and house, I got a shower(!) while Amos napped, we took a walk, went to Blockbuster, and went to play with Luke. Playing with Luke went soooo well. Luke is a 10 month old force! He's about 25 lbs and ready to rock! Amos loved watching Luke and I enjoyed watching them interact. Amos got to try out Luke's exercoser, a toy that Amos loved immediately. He was suddenly able to touch all of the things in front of him. After a while of play, Amos and Luke both were ready to nap. I stuck Luke in bed (something he did not like) and swaddled Amos. I retrieved Luke from bed, put Amos in his car seat and rocked him until he fell asleep. I put Luke back in bed and he didn't cry as much this time. He realized that he wasn't missing much since Amos was asleep, so he talked until he too, was in dreamland. I turned on the tv, muted it, and enjoyed a full hour of Trading Spaces, with the subtitles on. It was a great afternoon and we all were so glad that our first playdate went so well! At 5:30, Amos and I headed back home, to prepare for Keren and Jonathan Marzinke, who were coming over to have dinner and work on our computer some more. Because Amos got such a great nap, he refused to nap again, knowing he would be missing out. He finally fell asleep and Keren and I got to enjoy a cup of tea and good conversation while the boys worked. The Marzinkes left after repairing a flat tire :( and we headed for bed. It was quite a busy, but satisfying day. I was thankful that everything seemed to go so smoothly!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Amos finds his knees!
1 comment:
What a busy day, and I wish I could help you so you could get more sleep! Can't wait to see you guys, TJ and Amos are doing so much of the same things!
Post a Comment