Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Exercising!!!

An Amos-sized chopper!



This is Amos doing his toy lifts and leg kicks.

An almost roll!



So I realized recently that winter will only last so long and soon we will want to get out more. And that will mean that I will want to wear regular clothes and not sweats. But I don't want to buy regular clothes that would fit, because I am determined not to be this size forever. Yes, I'm not that much bigger than usual, but still, I miss my Levi's! So Amos and I have been walking 2 miles, every day for the last 10 days. We've squeezed in walks between rain showers and it's so great! I try to do the mean hills twice or three times and today, I decided to add Pilates to my exercising routine. Amos is one fun exercise partner, too. So here's documentation of our efforts.

No comments: