
Getting ready to sleep!


We often catch Amos concentrating on putting his fingertips together. He's already a thinker!
Amos decided that today was the day to start reading!
Amos enjoyed playing on his quilt from Birthday Buddy Elaine!
So, what do we do all day? Well, we nap, exercise, play, eat, practice skills, talk and generally do what sounds good at the moment. Today, for some reason, I took lots of pictures. I think the lighting was really good in our bedroom and so I was inspired. Made me want to sing..."I know a place where the sun hits the sky..."
Anyway, here's our Wednesday. Things not pictured: Sarah grocery shopping online for the first time; Nathan being home to work for the church; Amos and Sarah actually sleeping; any diapering/potty time; me, on the computer, writing this.
Enjoy!





1 comment:
I love all of it! Wanna come visit next week?
Post a Comment