Sunday, February 11, 2007

"Good day, sunshine..."














Today an unexpected ray of sunshine stayed around for most of the day. This morning, we went to church with Dan and Bethany at Covenant Presbyterian Church, in Issaquah. After lunch, we went for a drive through the mountains, to Snoqualamie Falls. When we got there, it was raining, Amos had fallen asleep and there were lots of people there, too. So we turned around and drove back to Seattle. The drive both ways was so beautiful. When we got downtown, I remembered that I had wanted to see the new outdoor "museum," done by the Seattle Art Museum. So we headed toward the water to see the Olympic Sculpture Park. And it was gorgeous. The beauty mostly cam from the sun being out and being outside, so close to the water. The sculptures were cool, but we found the real beauty in our surroundings and each other. I know that's cheesy, but it explains all of the pictures of us. So these pictures are from our adventures.

No comments: