Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Amos is ready for solid foods AND it snowed today!

During the day snow.





Amos is showing off his sitting up skills.


Amos loves his lightning bug toy from Grammy Carole!



Momo (Amosy) and his Aunt Bethany!


Crazy Night snow!

And she got out okay!!

We were so glad that Nathan made it home safely!


Ok, so Amos is getting older. Maybe not much bigger, but definitely older. He's interested in what we're doing, wants to touch what we're touching, and eat what we're eating. He's getting better at sitting up and tummy time and is getting more mobile. This morning, he and I were waking up from a nap. I got up, got his medicine, and grabbed a few packages of crackers and peanut butter. I ate some during his feed, and then while he was burping, I gave him a package to play with. And he tried to eat it. He was bummed when I took it away! I felt bad, too, but was not ready to give it to him! Anyway, I am getting cereal the next time I'm at the store, and we will try it out, at dinner time. Hopefully he'll sleep more at night!

The other odd thing today, is that it snowed, pretty heavily, off and on this morning and afternoon. It didn't stick and was very wet snow, but it was pretty nonetheless. It was odd to see it snowing so heavily and not sticking. It was definitely closer to being SPRING snow. Tonight my sister Bethany came to visit, and when she got here, there was no snow. When she left, it had snowed a whole bunch! Thankfully, she got out ok and headed back to Seattle!

No comments: