...better, better, better!
So Amos is finally getting over this cough/cold! He's been sleeping better (last night and the night before) and coughing less. And, he has his appetite back, which is great! We saw the doctor on Monday and had a great visit. We decided to go back to doing inhaled steroid treatments once a day through the winter, to keep his lungs strong (no pun intended!) and she gave a good report that the albuterol treatments all weekend helped and there was no more wheezing! He did drop some weight, though, almost 1 lb. I think he decided that he wasn't quite ready to weigh 16 lbs--he wanted to save that for his sixteenth month! So, he'll probably end up being a 15 month old that weighs 15 lbs! We'll see! He also got his first flu shot and we're on the list to get the RSV immunity boost shot this winter, as well. So, like I said, a good visit. I am going to be a bit cautious again, this winter, and probably not put Amos in the nursery or be around many kids. I don't know if that's overdoing it or not, but I really want to protect him again. I know, too, that our lives are in God's hands, so I will try to trust that, as well.
So here's the house update: We're still here with the Berends, and may move to the Broadway house this weekend. Although, we love being here and they love having us, so neither of us are in too much of a hurry to leave or kick out!
We're in negotioations right now to buy a house! It's the house with very little yard. After talking to many many people and getting alot of the same feedback that was positive for this house, we decided to put an offer on it and see what happens. We both feel really good about it, too! Check out the house: http://www.jeverhart.com/listing_detail.asp?pID=159
We've just sent back a counter to the counter offer and are hoping to get this house for $150k or close, so please, keep us in your thoughts and prayers. This is a house I would definitely enjoy being in all winter long!
WEEK IN REVIEW:
Here are some pictures from last week. We went to the Children's Museum here and had so much fun. Also, Julie's parents were here taking care of the kids while Mike and Julie went to NYC for the weekend. Amos really enjoyed their dog, Buck and tried to open the front door by himself!
Here is the glass sculpture in the center of the Museum, made of 3500 pieces of glass, blown in Seattle!!
Amos loved playing in the water!
Going through the tunnel with our new friend Marta.

His first carousel ride!
Playing with Buck the dog!

Amos and his dad having bath fun together. (Don't worry, Mom, Nathan got a haircut yesterday!)

1 comment:
Thanks for the picture of you and nate. The house is so cute! It kind of looks like you are already living in it, with the music equipment in one of the rooms. I LOVE the red kitchen! We are praying for y'all and know that God will lead you.
love, the robbins
Post a Comment