Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Amos is getting a tooth!

To quote Fozzie the Bear in The Great Muppet Caper, "STOP THE PRESSES!! AMOS IS GETTING A TOOTH!!
Hopefully that conveys how excited we are that Amos is yet again, becoming a little boy.
Today while at Target, he opened his mouth wide and I saw a bit of white showing through the gum. I pulled the cart over and investigated with my finger and sure enough, there was a little tooth coming in! This explains the blowouts last week, crankiness and early bedtimes. He was also a bit warm, but each time I tried to see if a tooth was coming, I would feel no indication of such a thing! This tooth is sly and smart, so I don't know what lies ahead for more teething! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jennifer H. said...

Oh my goodness! Amos is just looking like such a little kid these days. I loved the pictures of him standing up at his kitchen playing. We miss you guys.