Hey everyone! We are having a great time with our family and friends, here in the hot south! As promised, the computer is super slow, so I've been keeping a blog journal on my sister's laptop in a word doc so that I can copy and paste it later into a blog post. I've been trying to chronicle each day, which is good for me, too, as time has flown by. It helps to have it written down so I can go back later and relive it!
Anyway, Amos has thoroughly enjoyed everyone that has come to see him. There have been Grandmas and Grandpas, Great-Grandmas, Aunts and Second Cousins. There have been old friends and new ones, and lots of dogs and cats! Amos really enjoys our border collies, Jake and Pixie, who are the farm watch dogs. We've walked down to the creek a few times and have played by the pond.
While we have been gone, Nathan has torn out the kitchen cabinets, wall and floor, laid a new laundry room floor and done some painting. thanks so much to the Riberas, the Marzinkes, the Lloyds, the Robbins and Rick and Tom, who have been such a help and encouragement to Nathan while he has tackled these projects. I feel much better being away, knowing that he is being taken care of by you all. And, there will be pictures to post of those projects, as well.
Today is our last day here, and we are going to play in the kiddie pool and on the swing. I've also been trying to do some packing and laundry, but that gets interesting, as you have to space out the laundry so as not to run the water supply dry.
We leave tomorrow for Indianapolis, which, by now, most of you know that we are going to interview there, for a Music Director position at a great church. If it all works out, we'll be moving to Indy at the end of August. Please pray for clarity for us as we seek to make this difficult decision.
I hope to be able to blog more, but we'll see. I miss all of you whose blog I look at daily. I feel so out of touch with the Moselys, Baileys, Gays, Hendricksons, Hitch Moores and Robbins. But I will catch up later, and will have tons of photos up too!
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment