Well, here we are in the bluster of November. At least for us, here in the Pacific Northwest, things have been windy, rainy and chilly. But Amos and I have been safe inside our little cozy house in Shoreline, feeding/eating, sleeping/sleeping, and just plain hanging out. We do go out for the occassional run to Safeway, Starbucks or friends' houses. And then there's our doctor appointments. We get to see the pediatrician every so often, as well as check in with our favorite neurosurgeons, Patrik and Dr. Ojeman.
Amos is doing so well. He is growing like a weed, putting on the pounds each day. He is now past 8 lbs, and is starting to look and feel like it. He is constantly letting his personality shine through, and as always, is doing his little arm stretches.
We've had a great few months. Sorry for the lag in posting, but I figured out why I've not been as motivated to post: When we had the caring bridge site, it had a counter that would tell us how many people had visited the site that day. But I just found the counter on this page, so I will be motivated to keep things updated! ENJOY!
Anyway, we've had adventures with baby showers, grandparents, friends, and birthday parties. I will post photos. In the meantime, know that we love you all and will try to be better at updating!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YaY!! I keep checking your blog--and here you are again! Here's to a wonderful November. We're looking forward to hanging out with you!
Post a Comment